Blog feedback and learner response


Full Name

First blog task - 10 Questions

Media Consumption Audit

Semiotics blog tasks

MIGRAIN Reading an Image

Folder check

HASHI, Roda


WWW: I like your answers to the Media consumption audit – both in terms of the honesty of not really reading newspapers (though the Guardian website counts for that) but also the fact you watch some good TV and film and also listen to podcasts. This range of media consumption will really help you with the course – if you can add a little to it too you’ll be in great shape.

EBI: Two key areas to improve here: firstly, some of your work is missing or unfinished and it’s important to make sure you are organised and fully completing work. You’re actually missing the very first blog task – 10 questions – which I really like to read to get to know people. The questions are on this blogpost so make sure you create the blogpost and answer them: http://mediamacguffin12.blogspot.com/2023/09/welcome-to-level-media-studies.html


 What is your strongest piece of work? What is your weakest? What specific skills or knowledge do you need to develop over the rest of the course?

My strongest piece of work has to be semiotic blog task. This is because I had a good understanding about icons, index and symbols which kinda build up my confidence in mr Halsey’s lesson  to answer more and to not think that my answers will always not be useful.

My weakest piece of work is definitely getting to know you,   Because I literally was stuck answering those questions as I don’t know myself.

I think the specific skills I need to develop is to work harder and to overachieve my predicted grades.

Comments